Capital Pawn already has
UNREAL DEALS every day!
We are now going one step further and adding a
Silent Auction on the
2nd Wednesday of each month!
How does it work and what is in it for me, you ask?
- Each month we will choose a selection of not yet seen jewelry pieces and a few from the showroom as well
- You will have the opportunity to bid on any of the auction jewelry pieces starting the 2nd Tuesday at noon and ending the following day, the 2nd Wednesday, at noon
- These pieces start at low bid amounts and may make great investment gold pieces
Take a look at our gold pieces that will be up for auction on Tuesday, April 7th starting at noon until Wednesday, April 8th at noon.
Silent Auction Rules and Conditions
Please read carefully. If you choose to bid, you agree to these terms automatically.
1. All items in the Silent Auction have bid sheets above them and are labeled with a corresponding letter. Your bid number is your identification during the auction. YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE WITHOUT A BID NUMBER. You may not use another bidder’s number to bid on items.
2. Bid only in increments allowed. Example: If the bid is supposed to be in $1 increments, you can bid $4 up to $5 but not $4.01.
3. Inaccurate bidder increments will be disqualified. You may bid higher than the increment allows. Example: If the bid is supposed to be in $5 increments and the last bid was $150, you may bid $175.
4. Guaranteed Purchase is the amount you pay if you really want the item. At the time you write your bidder number in the Guaranteed Purchase slot, the bidding for that item is considered completed, and you will pay for your item in cash at that time and remove it from the premise.
5. You may bid as often as you like the second Tuesday of the month starting at noon until noon on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. At that time, the last acceptable bidder will be awarded the item.
6. Cash payment is to be made to Capital Pawn during business hours. Item will be held until 4pm on the Saturday following the auction. Debit, Credit, gift cards and/or coupons will NOT be accepted as part or all of the payment. Cash is accepted.
7. Items are AS IS. No exchanges or refunds. Capital Pawn has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this description, or made orally, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability
8. All sales final.
9. Items are listed with fair market value and are not appraised unless stated.
10. It is your responsibility to contact Capital Pawn, pay for your item, and pick it up before 4pm on the Saturday following the auction. If the item is not picked up at that time, it will be returned to the showroom floor. Failure to pick up or pay on an item means your Bid Card will be revoked and all future bids using that Bid Card will be disqualified.
11. Capital Pawn is not responsible for lost or stolen Bid Cards. Initial Bid Card is free, but an additional issue of a bid card is $5 cash.
12. Capital Pawn is not responsible for any adjustments or alterations to the items. All adjustments or alterations are the responsibility of the purchaser.
ATM provided for your convenience!